B2B Sales / Estimating – Asphalt Paving
Our CT / NY client is seeking a full-time Territory Sales / Account Representative. The Rep will be accountable for developing, promoting and managing sales activity within a set territory in accordance with company objectives and strategies.
- Promptly follow-up on leads (1-2 days)
- Fully comprehend the product being sold and fully satisfy customer questions.
- Measure a project in the field and create a sketch for the estimator. Understands one-dimensional and two-dimensional measurements.
- Can complete a quantity take-off from engineered drawings.
- Promptly follows all submitted bids, is willing to answer customer questions and will negotiate a project until final decision by customer.
- Uses and updates CRM software to manage prospects, opportunities and proposal. Actively updates CRM with any required customer activity
- Acts as a customer advocate within the organization and is able to comprehend and satisfy customer needs.
- Is able to add value to the marketing of our organization not only within his/her area but also throughout the State of Connecticut & NY.
- Can use Microsoft word to write proposals, can store and retrieve files on the network has very basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Follows all receivables and interacts with customer until debt is collected.
- Begins to help manager in supervising and guiding paving and grading crews.
- Coordinates with operations division to insure efficient hand off of customer and project to operations manager
- Does post project completion follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
Sales Representatives must have the ability to work in a high-energy team environment, be self-motivated and goal oriented with a proven track record. A "team player" attitude is expected. We find that individuals who have a true passion for sales and are commission-driven are the Representatives who top the income charts.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills along with the ability to prioritize activities to ensure client satisfaction is required.
- College degree desired, but not required. Industry knowledge is a definite plus, but not required.
- Standard computer skills - experience using Word, Excel, Outlook or equivalents.
- Experience and success using a CRM is a plus.
- This is a field-based B2B sales position.
Salary:+/- $65K - $100K DOE
Contact us to discuss this position
Call John Costello at (860) 250-2936 for more information