Business Development Manager
A Central Ohio General Contracting firm is looking for a talented and professional Business Development Manager to oversee and implement marketing and strategic planning programs to generate leads and increase overall sales.
- Develop and execute business plan to acquire new business in market sectors
- Work to enhance and solidify relationships with company's past and current clients while constantly seeking out new business
- Regularly attend industry networking events and actively participate in related organization.
- Identify and consistently communicate with decision makers and targeted market influencers.
- Assist staff in business development at all level.
- Research and define future markets for the company.
- Strong writing and editing skills utilizing Adobe InDesign or similar software.
- Bachelors of Science or Art and a minimum of 5 years' practical experience in Architecture, Engineering or Construction
Contact us to discuss this position
Call James Huddleston at 614.266.2272 for more information