Estimator’s (Heavy Highway) – Multiple Clients and Levels
Don't let a poor working environment stunt your professional growth in Estimating. Our client is one of New England's most well respected Heavy Highway & Heavy Civil employers and is employee owned. This estimating opportunity is the best estimating opportunity on the market today. Apply here and I will call you and provide as much detail as you are looking for.
Industry leading benefits
Excellent growth and company culture - employer of choice.
Employee Owned Business - ESOP
- Analyzing subcontractor and vendor quotes to confirm scope & pricing
- Preparing conceptual estimates and budgets for projects to include analysis points for internal discussion
- Updating unit, labor, material, and equipment rates in cost databases
- Developing subcontractor relationships for the solicitation of bids
- Overseeing unit price bids for RIDOT, CTDOT, Massdot and other public / private clients.
- Job site pre-bid field reviews
- Working with PM's on changed conditions and owner negotiations.
- Business development - searching for bidding opportunities
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an estimator bidding on CTDOT, MassDOT or RIDOT heavy highway projects.
- A degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or equivalent is a plus.
- Must be able to understand work directions and communicate effectively with management and fellow employees.
- Experience working for a General Contractor as an estimator bidding on DOT or heavy highway projects between $1M and $25M required.
- Typical projects are paving, bridges, earthwork, interstate rehabs, highway replacements, site and airport projects.