Estimator’s (Heavy Highway) – Multiple Clients and Levels
Don't let a poor working environment stunt your professional growth in Estimating. Our clients are New England's most well respected Heavy Highway & Heavy Civil employers. We have multiple estimating opportunities for you to choose from. Tons of details will be shared with qualified candidates. Is'nt it time for you to take advantage of this employee driven market. Great compensation and benefit packages are waiting for you.
Industry leading benefits
Excellent growth and company culture - employer of choice.
Employee Owned Business - ESOP
- Analyzing subcontractor and vendor quotes to confirm scope & pricing
- Preparing conceptual estimates and budgets for projects to include analysis points for internal discussion
- Updating unit, labor, material, and equipment rates in cost databases
- Developing subcontractor relationships for the solicitation of bids
- Overseeing unit price bids for RIDOT, CTDOT, Massdot and other public / private clients.
- Job site pre-bid field reviews
- Working with PM's on changed conditions and owner negotiations.
- Business development - searching for bidding opportunities
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an estimator bidding on CTDOT, MADOT, NHDOT, NYDOT, VAOT or RIDOT heavy highway projects.
- A degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or equivalent is a plus.
- Must be able to understand work directions and communicate effectively with management and fellow employees.
- Experience working for a General Contractor as an estimator bidding on DOT or heavy highway projects between $1M and $25M required.
- Typical projects are paving, bridges, earthwork, interstate rehabs, highway replacements, site and airport projects.