The Finance Manager manages the daily financial activities and functions for the Company including, budget, credit, insurance, bonding, and tax. Ensures all financial operations are in compliance with governmental rules and regulations. Forecasts and manages a cash flow that meets the needs of the Company. Provides guidance to managers on financial reporting objectives and standards to ensure accurate, compliant and useful financial reporting is produced. Oversees the budget process and works with managers to produce and manage effective budgets. Acts as an adviser to management on matters that may impact the financial activities of the Company.
- Collaborate frequently with Senior Leadership Team to provide value-added financial analysis and support of business reviews and decisions from a financial prospective, including but not limited to, operational efficiency, cost saving opportunities, capital expenditure decisions, vendor selection and negotiation,
- Produce financial reports related to budgets, work in process for projects, and expenses
- Develop trends and projections for the Company’s finances
- Investigates means to improve profitability
- Provide meaningful, actionable insights, advice, and recommendations on historic and the future financial performance to the Senior Leadership
- Drive month-end close activities with cross-functional teams through reviewing expense accruals by working in close collaboration with accounting
- Develop, maintain, and refine tools and processes used in the annual operating plan, quarterly reforecast process, and month-end close
- Support the balance sheet analysis and cash flow
- Deliver timely financial analytics, reporting, and business counsel to effectively measure business performance against strategic
- Evaluate companies for possible acquisition.