Well-established, supplier/specialty contractor looking to immediately hire a project manager for their expanding business in Columbus, Ohio.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall success of the project including both fiscal success and overall owner satisfaction. The project will be completed by strong planning and scheduling skills, resource allocation, project accounting and control.
Project Manager will run project from start to finish with little to no supervision and will be expected to have established project goals.
- Provide technical direction and ensure compliance with contract, safety and quality standards.
- Determine needed resources from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Strict adherence to company policies
- Provide preconstruction management for design-build and guaranteed maximum price projects and assist estimator in estimates, value engineering and presentation documents
- Lead project meetings and facilitate between owner and design team
- Issue contract documents, prepare scope of work, conduct scope review meetings, negotiate and issue subcontracts and purchase orders
- Accounting responsibilities will include gross profit analysis, setting up initial job cost report, monthly cost report management and minimizing exposure and risk
- Work closely with project superintendent to provide necessary reports and project feedback and develop initial project critical path schedule
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principals
- Proven management skills and leadership abilities
- Detail oriented, results focused with strong performance and work ethic
- People oriented with excellent interpersonal skills; team-oriented and cooperative
- Minimum 3 -8 years’ experience in construction-related field
- Bachelors degree preferred