Regional Sales Manager
Unique opportunity for a well-qualified sales professional with at least 5 yrs. of sales experience in either heavy construction equipment, trucking, automotive, automotive parts, heavy equipment parts or the equipment manufacturing industry. Do you consider yourself a welcome visitor at a customers place of business? If so we want to talk to you. Experience with heavy equipment, mechanic's, trucking or fleet management is 100% required. The ideal candidate maybe started his or her career turning wrenches out of trade school and has worked into a parts counter representative, outside sales person or a fleet management position. The ideal candidate is already an established fleet, equipment or equipment parts sales person in the geographic area where we are hiring. (see below) All details will be discussed with potentially qualified individuals. Contact John using details below to discuss this opportunity in confidence and get answers to any initial questions. email: email@example.com Cell #860-250-2936
- Becoming a welcome visitor to the customer’s place of business by providing a value-added experience with regular customer visits
- Responding to customer information requests quickly.
- Identifying customer needs and opportunities that will produce additional sales.
- Thorough preparation for, and presentation of, sales proposals.
- The use of a structured presentation of new items or services during each visit.
- Conscientious customer service including problem identification and concern resolution.
- A College Degree or Technical Training in addition to a High School Diploma.
- Mechanical aptitude or experience in automotive /truck or heavy equipment mechanics.
- Previous sales experience, particularly in a truck environment or construction market
- Formal education or training courses in the selling processes and techniques to include use of CRM’s