Sales & Marketing Manager
The role of the Sales & Marketing Manager is to support and lead the Sales Division towards the long-term strategic vision by unifying the team under their direction to achieve the short, medium, and long-term goals set by Executive Leadership.
The following responsibilities provide guidance on the key success factors of this role. The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers. The ideal candidate comes from within the public contracting asphalt materials industry either as project owner, specialized paving subcontractor or GC.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive business in new and existing markets to meet established revenue goals
- Identify and recruit top sales talent
- Organize and oversee local marketing events
- Use a Multi-Channel (Digital, Print, Video) Approach to Increase Awareness of Services and Product line
- Build Relationships with Key Customers and Grow Customer Pool to Enhance Image as the Supplier of Choice
- 10 Years’ heavy highway construction materials sales, estimating, bidding experience (In the aggregate / asphalt pavement industry preferred)
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Proven leadership and influential skills.
- Able to effectively work and communicate with all levels of the company
- Deep understanding of asphalt paving and maintenance techniques, aggregates as well.
- Viewpoint Experience a huge plus
- Northeastern MA, Southern NH construction materials market knowledge a huge plus.
Salary:DOE - Not ruling out anything for the right candidate
Location:Massachusetts & New Hampshire
Contact Us to Discuss this Position