Senior General Superintendent
Market leading CM / GC in Ohio is looking to add experienced Senior General Superintendents (Sr Gen Supt) to the team. The right individuals with have 10+ years of experience being a key member of a TEAM that has successfully executed projects with a value of $200MM and greater. The Sr Gen Supt will be heavily engaged in planning and execution of all site activities that have a direct impact on safety, schedule, budget and client satisfaction. Plenty of discussion will take place before the interview process to make sure the company, role, project assignment & compensation package meets the expectations and key criteria of the individual.
Direct, manage and provide feedback to Project Superintendents that are overseeing trades & subcontractors on assigned project. Coaching & mentoring a group of ambitious Junior Superintendents and Lead Foreman is a critical aspect to succeeding in this role. Helping create a high level of safety expectations is expected...and making sure Junior Superintendents and Foreman are conveying the high standards to the trades & subs on site is required.
Much engagement with PX and Project Managers is expected when it comes to planning, schedule adjustments and changes on the fly to sequence of deliveries & work executed. The Sr Gen Supt will regularly lead contractor meetings, sign off on daily reports and engage in project documentation using iBuild.
This is a true field leadership role where a majority of time will be spent making others better, more competent and self-sufficient. The right individual will enjoy planning, strategizing and figuring out ways to put others in a situation to excel at his/her assigned roles. Contact James Huddleston for more details on initial project assignment, timelines for each project and key details on comp package, company backlog and to get answers to any questions. Serious inquiries only and ALL inquiries will remain confidential. James can be reached at 614-266-2272
#commercialconstruction, #midwestjobs, #fieldleadership, #ohio, #generalsuperintendent, #seniorsuperintendent
- ability to manage teams while being an effective communicator and coach
- 12+ years of field experience on projects in excess of $50MM
- strong technical understanding of prints, spec's & contracts with an ability to effectively communicate with the necessary sub's to address key project risks
- ability to create a culture of high safety expectations, and those high safety expectations are clearly understood by each trade / craft the moment foot is set on project site
- knowledge of labor relations is solid and an ability to plan and collaborate with company executive team and PX's & PM's is something this individual enjoys. Contact James Huddleston for answers to questions. James can be reached at 614-266-2272.
175k - 225k base pay (dependent upon work history and project experience) + full range of benefits including truck & fuel, significant, defined bonus, relocation package, health insurance, etc.
Columbus OH & Cleveland OH (dependent upon individual's objectives and project expertise)
Contact Us to Discuss this Position