Established, Medium Size, Privately held, Heavy Highway General Contractor - Annual Sales $50M - Perfect size where you can make a difference.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer - Direct and oversee all Maine Heavy Highway Contracting Division projects from opportunity identification through completion. Turn key cradle to grave project management with a focus on Maine DOT. As Project Manager you will work with the client, all in house operations staff and all subcontractors to plan and coordinate all aspects of the construction project / management process.
- Coordinate the work with in house crews & subcontractors as necessary
- Prepare external and internal reports relating to job status, daily progress, estimates, and deliverables.
- Negotiate and manage contracts and subcontracts
- Estimating / Sales as necessary
- Communicate with the responsible parties to ensure construction meets company standards and proper industry techniques and processes are utilized
- Ensuring client’s expectations are met.
- Project cost control
- Supervise construction projects to ensure they are completed on time.
- Project management to maximize efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in building science, construction management, or civil engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent resource, planning, and time management skills
- Team player, works with other team members
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Superior management and delegation capabilities
- Leadership, project, and time management skills
- High level of financial responsibilities