Vice President – General Manager (Vertical GC / CM)
The overriding business objective for the Vice President and General Manager of the to-be- formed General Contracting and Construction Management Division (GCCMD) is the successful integration of the acquired Connecticut general contracting firm into our clients existing family of AEC businesses.
- Organic growth
- Strategic hires
- M&A - bolt on acquisitions
- P&L responsibility
- Project Management
- Project Administration
- Business development - relationship management
- Proven ability to lead dynamic construction teams
- Value team building and development
- Have a deep understanding of all elements of the GCCMD business
- Have the ability to develop and execute a short-term strategic plan and a comprehensive long-term operational plan
- Have the drive and capacity to lead and manage a comprehensive business integration plan
- Have the commitment to lead and manage the GCCMD business.
- Ability to grow existing relationships nationally - drive organic growth
- Experience with M&A growth
- Minimum 15 years experience in the vertical construction industry including business development and operational oversight. GC, CM, DBCM, GCCMD
- 5 years executive level industry leadership
- Connecticut vertical construction market knowledge a huge plus. We intend to compete at the highest level for private, institutional and healthcare related construction projects. Both public and private.
Contact Us to Discuss this Position