Vice President, Water Resources Business Development
The VP of Business Development will lead the development and execution of project pursuit plans, support the development and submissions of proposals, and will work closely with the VP of Corporate Development and Water Resources Operations team to create and execute business development activities.
- Lead market channels in management and execution of pipeline
- Optimize use of CRM to maintain communication with targeted decision makers. Make consistent contact with company's past and current relationships while targeting new market influencers.
- Work closely with Marketing team on development and execution of communication strategies and annual plan
- Lead specific pursuits and manage execution of planning on targeted projects
- College degree required and minimum 15 years' experience and understanding of water/waste water infrastructure and marketplace
- Familiarity of market in Ohio and surrounding states
- Proven success in developing and administering sales efforts within the water resource market
- Core competencies include excellent interpersonal skills, creativity and tactful approach to marketing and business development and demonstration of drive, determination and accountability
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications