Employee owned, well-established New England based Engineering, Design-Build General Contractor. Responsible for assisting the project manager and project team with project documentation and control, job cost, scheduling, and construction supervision efforts. In order to be successful, this candidate should feel comfortable taking on many tasks that require various skills, and appropriately prioritizing those tasks' completion.
- Assist with on-site management to ensure project success
- Ensure project plan is moving forward to meet anticipated deadlines
- Responsible for RFI and submittal process
- Processes owner billings and project related accounting issues
- Comply with (and actively promote) all Safety policies and procedures
- Direct oversight of assigned field engineers
- Provide technical support for appropriate Field Superintendent
- Address relative correspondence and review with the Project Manager
- Provide delivery support for the Field Superintendents
- Provide technical review of work in the field to specification requirements
- Advise Project Manager of any potential change orders or claims
- Coordinate and take the lead responsibility during the submittal process
- Bachelor's degree Construction Management or equivalent experience
- 1 - 3 years' of experience as a project coordinator, project engineer, or project manager on Street & Road, Highway, Rail, Utilities, Environmental Remediation, Concrete, Paving, Site work or other heavy civil construction.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office Suite, Primivera scheduling software a huge plus.
- Estimating experience a huge plus.
- Union contracting experience a huge plus.