A well respected and acknowledged leader in the New England Road construction industry, has an immediate opening for an experienced Project Superintendent.
- Overall management of field operations
- Create and manage project schedule
- Coordination of subcontracts, drawings, and specifications
- Establishing budgets and controlling cost
- Identify the causes of cost variances and eliminate negative variances
- Control waste
- Identify project risk, and work to mitigate it
- Communicate quality standards to each subcontractor and vendor
- Conduct systematic quality control inspections
- Follows company safety program, laws, and OSHA operating standards
- Manages jobsite cleanliness
- Prepares daily time cards for personnel under supervision
- Prepares daily logs
- Integrity, strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills are a must.
- Knowledge and working proficiency of MS Office and Primavera software preferred.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management is desired.
- Experience with Mass DOT is a plus. District 5 a huge plus.
- Ideal candidate has 5 years experience managing on 1M to $5M road rehabilitation projects
Contact us to discuss this position
Call John Costello at (860) 250-2936 for more information